A Fun Place to Learn
The Lyrical Contemporary program features the following:
- Fusion of Ballet, Jazz and Contemporary dance techniques
- Musical storytelling through dance movement and emotional expression
- Teaches theatrical interpretation, stage presence and connection to the music
- Creates stronger performances in all dance disciplines
- Geared to students aged 12+ with a Jazz or Ballet background
Lyrical Contemporary training at Move With Grace merges physical technique and emotional expression to create a more well-rounded performer.
By learning lyrical storytelling, the student develops greater musicality and artistry and becomes a stronger dancer across all disciplines. Our approach is a whole learning experience aimed at not only improving dance skills but also the overall education of the student.
Lyrical Contemporary Helps Your Child:
- Develop grace and poise
- Improve performance in any activity requiring balance and control
- Increase focus, discipline and attention to detail
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Achieve better school grades and an improved work ethic