The Acrobatics program features the following:
- Core stage discipline with emphasis on flexibility, control and contortion
- Choreographed to contemporary music
- Progressive skill development moving from front and back rolls to hands-free mid-air flips, cartwheels etc.
- Includes elements of Rhythmic Gymnastics and Cirque
- Excellent complement to Jazz and Ballet training
- Annual recital to demonstrate what the student has learned
Acrobatics training at Move With Grace is an outstanding way to increase core strength and flexibility. Stretch and strength elements, including plenty of warm-up time, are required to achieve the desired results.
Due to the physical requirements and demands of this discipline, certain elements are taught to individual students at the discretion of the Artistic Director. Our approach is a whole learning experience aimed at not only improving dance skills but also the overall education of the student.
Acrobatics Helps Your Child:
- Dramatically improve confidence and self-esteem
- Develop poise, coordination, strength and flexibility
- Boost performance in any other activity requiring balance, explosive power and control
- Improve focus, attention to detail and discipline
- Achieve better school grades and an improved work ethic