The Ballet program features the following:
- Classical stage discipline for ages 4 to adult
- Uses nationally recognized syllabus for standardized advancement between levels
- Examination opportunities available
- Includes barre work, Centre practice and adage, depending on the student’s age and level
- Instruction in proper terminology and theory
- Annual recital to demonstrate what the student has learned
Ballet training at Move With Grace incorporates the core fundamentals of all classical dance styles. Our approach is a whole learning experience aimed at not only improving dance skills but also the overall education of the student.
Our method addresses all three learning styles: Kinaesthetic, Visual and Audio. Younger grades are taught with a variety of appropriate learning aids such as positional colouring pages, rhyming and movement games, which teach theory and terminology in an entertaining way. Older students learn in a similar manner using the Dancer’s Anatomical Colouring Book and age appropriate games and exercises.
Ballet Helps Your Child:
- Develop grace, poise and coordination
- Improve performance in any other activity requiring balance and control
- Increase focus, attention to detail and discipline
- Achieve better school grades and an improved work ethic
- Grow as a serious dancer