Dance classes for ages 2.5-4 years
Does your child love to spin, laugh, jump, make-believe and dress-up ?
Then they will love our Kiddazzle program!
Each week they will hop, skip and twirl through an imaginary adventure!
By encouraging your child’s creativity and independence in a fun and supportive atmosphere you’ll see your child blossom before your eyes!
Why Choose Kiddazzle?
- Class Times To Fit Your Schedule: Classes available weekdays as well as Saturday mornings.
- Unlimited Make-Up Classes: Flexible around illnesses & vacations.
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Imaginative themed classes.
- Family-Friendly Environment Comfy lobby, wi-fi, & viewing monitors & so parents can watch the fun!
- All-Inclusive Tuition: No other expenses outside of your session fee ever!
- Bonus For YOU! We offer FREE classes for our studio moms. Subject to change & availability.
Imagine your child dashing out of class excited to share what she learned that day and show off her hard-earned sticker!
Then, watch your daughter beam with pride as she performs for you!
Program Structure & Fees
Kiddazzle parents have two options
- Option 1: A Program is based around 10-week sessions that allows for less commitment due to the young age of the student (the 4 week trial period is not applicable) Fees are $150 per 10-week session however no recital opportunity is included in this program. Students may transition into the full time program or sign up for a second 10 week term.
- Option 2: Our full time Kiddazzle program where the student is working toward their recital opportunity at the end of the season. 35 weeks at 1/2 hour per week, this program includes tuition, recital costume, 2 show tickets, video and a group photo and taxes for $690 (monthly amortization is available)
What Happens In A Kiddazzle Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions during a circle warm-up.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies. Each class magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or Winter Wonderland, or teddy bear’s picnic.
- Each class ends with your child getting a sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
NOTE: With the advent of electronic devices and cellular phones becoming fully interactive entertainment devices, we have found students of this age exceptionally difficult to disengage from games and viewing of videos immediately before class time. Please ensure they have not been engaged in viewing of your devices before arriving at the studio so they will be ready to enjoy a different stimulation.