BOOK A TRIAL CLASS
Dance classes for ages 2.5-4 years
Does your child love to spin, laugh, jump, make-believe and dress-up ?
Then they will love our Kiddazzle program!
Each week they will hop, skip and twirl through an imaginary adventure!
By encouraging your child’s creativity and independence in a fun and supportive atmosphere you’ll see your child blossom before your eyes!
Why Choose Kiddazzle?
- Class Times To Fit Your Schedule: Classes available weekdays as well as Saturday mornings.
- Unlimited Make-Up Classes: Flexible around illnesses & vacations.
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Imaginative themed classes. New theme every 10-weeks!
- Parent performance at the end of each session.
- Family-Friendly Environment Comfy lobby, wi-fi, & viewing monitors & so parents can watch the fun!
- All-Inclusive Tuition: No other expenses outside of your session fee ever!
- Bonus For YOU! We offer FREE classes for our studio moms. Subject to change & availability.
Imagine your child dashing out of class excited to share what she learned that day and show off her hard-earned sticker!
Then, watch your daughter beam with pride as she performs for you during Parent Performance Week!
Program Structure & Fees
- Our Program is based around 10-week sessions that incorporate a new theme, music, new skills and a different performance routine each session.
- Week 10 of each session is “Parent Performance Week” where parents are invited into the classroom for a full demonstration of everything we’ve learned over the session. Costumes for Parent Performance Week are supplied on a “dress-up” basis so there is nothing extra to purchase. Additionally, each child will receive an Award Certificate to reward and celebrate her achievement.
- Fees are $150 per 10-week session.
- Free Bonuses!
- We offer unlimited make-up classes within each session to allow flexibility around vacations and illnesses.
- New this year we are offering FREE dance/fitness classes for our fabulous studio moms! Ask about our current class schedule. Parent enrolment is based on class availability.
What Happens In A Kiddazzle Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions during a circle warm-up.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies. Each session is based on a magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or Winter Wonderland, or teddy bear’s picnic.
- We practice our Kiddazzle dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you in class at the end of each session in a fancy costume (dress up-only).
- Each class ends with your child getting a sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
Refund/Trial Policy for new students: New students must register for the session but if you feel the class isn’t a good fit for your child, you have through the second week in the session to request a refund for the remaining classes.